Machine Integration Readers & Verifiers
Pryor’s machine mountable code readers are often mounted upon marking machines to check that the correct code has been marked. Pryor’s machine mountable verifiers also check that both human-readable and machine-readable marks are correct and legible.
- Machine mountable code readers and verifiers
- Check that the correct code has been marked
- Ensure that codes are fully legible
If you are interested in other Equipment for Integrators click the link!
Pryor supplies two machine vision cameras for integration into a marking machine: the ReadSmart 2.0 and the VeriSmart 2.0.
The ReadSmart 2.0 camera is mountable upon all Pryor 3000 series of machines, allowing you to maintain the same camera if you upgrade your marking machine. It is capable of reading omni-directional 1D and 2D codes, saving time in set up. It is even able to read damaged or poorly marked 1D barcodes as small as 0.8 pixels per module, providing excellent read rates.
The VeriSmart 2.0 is Pryor’s flagship vision product, capable of reading and verifying Data Matrix codes in accordance with international marking standards: AIM-DPM, AS9132, JES131 and RRES90003. Pryor’s unique illumination and advanced lighting and imaging hardware excludes ambient light, producing precise digital images of codes.
These are decoded and verified with new, advanced algorithms and capable of reading damaged and poorly marked 1D and Data Matrix codes. Not only is it capable of verifying Data Matrix codes, but it is also capable of verifying human readable codes, ensuring that they are correct and legible. This enables multifunctional use of the machine mountable camera. By mounting the VeriSmart 2.0 onto any Pryor 3000 series marking machine, marking and quality inspection become a single operation, greatly reducing cycle times.
- Mountable upon all Pryor 3000 series machines
- Capable of reading damaged and poorly marked codes
- Verification of codes against international marking standards, including: AIM-DPM, AS9132, JES131 and RRES90003
- Marking and quality inspection become a single operation, reducing critical cycle time
- Optical Character Reading (OCR) and Optical Character Verification (OCV) for alphanumeric, human readable marks