Robotic Marking Cell
Pryor is able to offer any required configuration of robotic marking with experience in all of the following:
- Automatically presenting components to a marking station
- Mounting marking systems on a robot end effector to mark virtually any component in any location
- Integration to a production line
To find out more about our range of Aerospace marking solutions, click here.
- Technical Data
- Robot moves can be programmed directly from windows interface without the need for PLC programming or robotics expertise
- Vision systems used to automatically identify components to be marked and trigger correct robot moves and marking sequence
- Vision systems used to automatically locate marks at offset distances from physical features
- Marking sequence can be triggered manually, or automatically from a variety of inputs, including sensing presence of component, barcode scan, RFID tag
- Eliminates operator error with automatic selection of mark sequence and verification of mark
Systems configurable with most common third party 6 axis robots, depending on required reach and maneuvers of application.
Marking system end effectors designed to suit application.