InScribe Etching Machine
The InScribe is an etching machine that creates a continuous line mark by manouvering a stylus through the material being marked. It can be integrated into existing machinery, or installed as part of a turnkey system for high volume production and identification. This high speed mark is often used in VIN marking applications.
- Creates a continuous line mark
- Can be integrated into existing machinery, or installed as part of a turnkey system
- Suitable for high volume production and identification
- Often used in VIN marking applications
The InScribe is an etching machine that creates a continuous line mark by manouvering a stylus through the material being marked.
- Technical Data
The InScribe is a very quiet marking system that produces high clarity continuous line marks for those needing to convey information with the greatest ease of legibility. The InScribe engraving machines are often the best solution for automotive manufacturers who need to mark car engines and chassis with individual identification numbers, manufacturing information and they often incorporate this with marking their brand logo. It provides complete flexibility to mark all of these different types of information with just one machine.
It can be integrated into an existing production line, reducing costs and maintenance of any additional machinery and reducing process time. It is a very fast and very quiet identification station.
The mark created has the greatest legibility due to the continuous line created and the high precision ball screw XY diving mechanism. It can even mark on uneven surfaces. In addition, it can create marks on many different materials as it has adjustable force depth. This is fully controllable by the operator who then has the option to use the machine to mark many different components, enabling flexible manufacturing.
The InScribe has a carbide tip option or a diamond tip option. The carbide tip is most suitable for heavy duty applications where a wider, deeper mark is required. The diamond tip is much finer, ideal for marking smaller characters and more intricate detail, such as logos.
- Standard marking window sizes: 60 x 60mm or 150 x 150mm. Others available on request
- Diamond-tipped or tungsten carbide stylus.
- Standard Character Sizes: 0.15mm – 99.9mm in increments of 0.15mm
- Marking Formats: Various fonts, HPGL, BMP Logos
- Memory storage of up to 1350 marking programs
- 2 x RS232 and Digital I/O (8 In 6Out) Connectivity. Optional Ethernet TCP/IP
- Full QWERTY integrated membrane keyboard with addition PS/2 port for external keyboards.
- On-screen mark preview and trial-run features.
- Remote Start/Stop control box
- Marking Machine – 34kg
- Controller – 6.5Kg
- Electrical Supply: 220v 50Hz, 110v 60Hz