The Laser Workstation uses a fibre laser to engrave a permanent, high-contrast mark directly onto a component or label. Fibre laser technology is known for exceptional reliability, with diode life exceeding 50,000 hours, providing maintenance free marking and no consumable costs. Fibre lasers consume less than 200watts of power, making these lasers the most efficient on the market.
As a non-contact marking technology, components do not need to be clamped, ensuring set up and operation is fast and safe. Non-contact also means the marking process does not create stress points or deform the material.
The enclosure is modular, allowing the size of the cabinet to be scalable and has several possible upgrade additions for increased flexibility and functionality
Three standard Workstation sizes (width x depth)
o 1.0m x 0.5m
o 1.5m x 0.5m
o 2.0m x 0.5m
- Class 1 laser safe enclosure, completely interlocked for operator safety
- Floor standing machine, with an ergonomic working height
- 20W Fibre laser as standard, but higher power units available
- Pryor embedded laser controller
- Pryor laser scan-head mounted on a digital z axis with 400mm of z axis movement
- FT150 lens (100mm x 100mm marking area) as standard
- Integrated PC with mounted keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Traceability Software included
- Aluminium extruded, slotted base for easy location and mounting of fixtures and jigs